Monday, May 7, 2018


True Facets of Man

Truth be told, I was traced by bank for not being able to repay the loan. Nothing to feel ashamed of it since life itself comprises of so many challenges and obstacles.

Never dreamt to become civil servant as an entrepreneur…………

There are so many complications and different phases of life for individuals. Some face worst in the beginning and some at the end. But unfortunately, for some people it continues till the end of life. People initially get disturbed and some few are also victim of life. Actually all those challenges are not dreamt and not planned even.
When we are brighter everybody comes together to celebrate the victory and when someone is in trouble, nobody takes care. Rather than pulling out of trouble people make themselves deaf.
Life is collectively moving with latest technology where we tend to even forget our parents and families. We can sacrifice our 24*7 in playing online games and facebook but if we are asked to work for at least 1 hour extra, everybody expects overtime allowances.

If I was financially sound I could have waited for at least 5 years to start my new venture. I regret for not being able to implement my ideas that was already planned well. Bad situations and financial constraint pressurized me to join in service but simultaneously I was lucky to join Construction Development Corporations Limited (CDCL). CDCL saved me from trouble and thank you for your generous welcoming. I feel confident that I can make significant contribution to the company, and I am very grateful for the opportunity.
Thank you for the confidence that you have expressed in me. I look forward to a long and productive career at Construction Development Corporation Limited.

I was brutally rejected by Government Organization, Private and Non-Governmental organization. Loden Foundation Heartlessly  rejected my business plan for second time. Comprising of all those challenges, I became bold and experienced many new transitions of life to prepare well for future. All financial institutions didn’t expressed interest to invest into my business for not having collateral. 

As a youngest among many, I can’t simply ignore my two old parents (78 Father and 70 Mother). At this later stage of their life, parents love to stay with their children rather than staying idle back at village. I prioritize myself to serve my parents well hereafter.

I couldn’t even make to go Australia (Money Making Place) where everybody dreams to go. Money and properties can be build but we can’t spent our precious life again with our two old parents. Better not to regret later and I prioritize myself to serve them well.
Without source of income I survived 8 months roaming in the capital city of Bhutan, Thimphu. Everybody feels Thimphu is heaven on earth but for a low income group of people, it really squeezes when things turns up costly.
When you are in problem, problem is ours and when there is solutions, all come together to celebrate.

Life seems to be colorful when tough keeps going. Can’t wait to see what it will happen next.

“Success Always Demands Sacrifice “

2 comments:

  1. bhutan is a very good destination for vacation. i love this place and also i am searching for best bhutan tour package anyone good tour operator from india also contact me.


    ReplyDelete

View at the Top of Gomtu Valley!