Friday, January 26, 2018

Tragic Life of Poor Guy!

Life is so complicated and incomplete for me. I was born in one of the very remotest place in Gyalgong under Mongar Dzongkhag still not access to electricity and farm road facilities. I was privilege to attend modern education in boarding school at Nagor Lower Secondary School in the year of 1990s. With the free education policy of Bhutan, I successfully completed Bachelors of Business Administration from Gaeddu College of Business Studies, Royal University of Bhutan. After successful completion of my studies, I am now here at Thimphu capital city of Bhutan looking for job. Everything seems hard for me here lingering around the streets and begging for job opporuntities. I was quiet hopeful to apply in various organizations about job but very difficult to get shortlist at first and to select at the end. I applied more than 10 organizations looking for jobs and all rejected me. When we are rejected by many, it really kills hopes and aspirations of a person. Everything is costly at Thimphu now. My old parents always have faith on me and my friends always keep their trust alive on me. But every time and again, I couldn’t fulfill their dreams. Every time we get rejected and every time I m removed from the list of selection. Sometimes I feel m death nor alive. When we saw people growing and well settled it really aches my heart and soul. My life is now getting more terrible than shining. When days passing by my debt at bank are increasing and interest will multiply every day. This really disturbs my mind.
What criteria behind success in life? 
Do I doesn’t meet criteria of success or m I incapable of getting succeed? God must come forward to see and share happiness to me too. My good prayers and wishes always gets disturbed and fade in vain. 

Alternative to ease unemployment is business. Starting new business is also very difficult in Bhutan. First of all, availing financial service from financial institution is complex and difficult because of collateral and mortgage. I was even rejected by financial institution for not having collateral. I belong to humble parents depending upon rural livelihoods……………..
I would love to update simple thoughts to all readers……………….


No comments:

Post a Comment

View at the Top of Gomtu Valley!