Thursday, October 11, 2018


"Failure is Journey and Road to Success" 

To me, Failure is a necessary experience if we want to eventually be successful. That may seem like an illogical statement, since failure and success are generally considered complete opposites. However, the experience of failure is both enlightening and motivating as long as we view it with the right perspective; learning from our mistakes and working harder to achieve our goals are both important ingredients in finding success.
In the moment, failure can range from disheartening to devastating, depending on the severity of the experience. As a young professional, or an entrepreneur, or anybody trying to achieve something significant, failure has the potential to hold us back indefinitely--but only if we let it.
I failed several times in my life to the extend where I was ever ready to give up everything and end my life. Yet I still had that hope and determination in me that kept me alive and helped me move forward in my life. 

I was several times rejected by organizations for employment which was disheartening for me but with the time, as saying goes time heals everything, So did it to me and welcomed by CDCL after 240 Days of looking for job. Beside that i was delayed to complete my degree on time (2015- Attendance Shortage).  Yes! During that terrible phase, I experienced bitter taste of life. Most of the time I even had to travel without a single penny in my pocket. Forget about having money to have lunch I didn’t even have taxi fares. So I had to walk up and down in search of help in crowded city like Thimphu. I do have relatives and friends at Thimphu but only few turned up to help and encouraged me during my hard times. But now when I think I am successful, there are so many people to help me. So from these I have learned that when we are a failure no one is willing to help us, instead people de-motivate and discourages but once we are successful, everyone joins us in celebrating our successful and happy moments.      
 So, let me share very short story about Akio Morita, I think everyone knows him.
Akio Morita was a Japanese businessman and co-founder of Sony, a multi-billion dollar company. But the company's beginnings were not so rosy. Their first product was a rice cooker, but it burned the rice. However, this didn't stop them from moving on to building bigger and better things.
To all of those like me, who didn’t reaped the fruit of success, I would encourage you to give it another shot. Failure once, does not mean failure permanently, it just means success is delayed. Those delays only become failures when we choose to give up on reaching our goals. Don’t give up, pick ourselves up and give it another go, but be aware of exactly what we’re committing to when we do make that decision.
So I would like to end my thought with a thought for the day.
“Success always hugs us in private,
but failure slaps us in the public...” that’s our life.
Trashi Delek

No comments:

Post a Comment

View at the Top of Gomtu Valley!